Revenu Québec group coaching program
- Present tools and sources of information relevant to starting a business;
- Discuss the various possible legal forms for a business;
- Vulgarize basic tax language;
- Understand the rules for registering for taxes (GST/HST and QST) and the particularities of small suppliers;
- Review the basics of corporate taxation and employer obligations.
Location: Développement économique Pierre-De Saurel, 210-26, place Charles-De Montmagny, Sorel-Tracy, Québec, J3P 7E3
Hours: 9 a.m. to noon
Revenu Québec contributes to Quebec's economic and social development by financing public services. They support citizens and businesses in understanding and fulfilling their tax responsibilities.